Thursday, March 20, 2008

24 hours in SFO

The time is 11:30 in San Fransisco. I'm in my cold hotel room relaxing and killing time as my hotel shuttle isn't until 15:00. Usually on a long layover I'd be downtown or in a coffee shop somewhere. Today I've opted to stay in doors. I've got to say, its a gorgeous day in SFO no fog and no clouds. Still, our bird is running a little behind schedule, but its not too bad.

And life isn't bad. I'm still a little frustrated with my company, but its not bad enough to leave. Sure if I found a better offer I'd be on it like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat, But it isn't too bad. I'm flying with a very good FA this trip and of course it makes all the difference in the world. And its nice to be able to vent to someone who notices the same ignorance that I do. Its really quite therapeutic.

And so, I'm thinking about taking a nap. :)

Nice day.

No comments: