Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Whoa!

Hello!

So, I noticed that I hadn't posted on here in a while, in fact I had completely forget about this blog. And I suppose it would be worth the time to blog, as this seems to be the best site to actually have a blog.

Let us begin with the new baby. My wife gave birth to a little girl, Bailey Marie Carter, on February 10th at 2:22PM. It was pretty intense. I have photos up on my facebook profile and I'll see if I can either put a link to it on here or maybe put a few photos up on here.

So I'm still in Colorado Springs, CO. I really like it here even though the weather is pretty schizophrenic right now. For example, last Saturday we had a high of 70 and it was nice and sunny and the Sunday we had a small blizzard! The weather here is more predictable than the U of A Basketball team though... Good grief!? Losing to Ole Miss after beating Vandy?!

?!

And I'm still a flight attendant for SkyWest airlines even though I haven't worked since the 7th of February as I've been on family leave with the baby. I'm not complaining about that either! I've been considering working less hours and holding some sort of local part-time job. It would really give me a little more peace of mind to have some fun on the side, especially since the flight attendant job becomes really stressful after a while.

Over the past few months I've become very excited about the upcoming football season. I know, its really pathetic since spring football is still a month away and we're beginning March Madness right now. Nevertheless, with Bobby Petrino at the U of A, I can't help but think how fun next year will be. I should really go to more games next year. The Tulsa game and the Ole Miss game are certain to be interesting with plenty of drama in the mix.

And in closing, I've really been bad about just reading blogs and not posting any of my own. I'll do a better job! And I think I'll make this blog my primary one. Yeah, that sounds nice!

No comments: